May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Sunday, September 1, 2013

A Little Back To School Giftie for the DGDs

I think I bought these composition books last year with the intent of making covers for them and presenting them to the Darling Grand-daughters before school.  They sat on a shelf and every once in awhile I would think about making those covers.  In the meantime, the year went by and the project never got started (or finished!).  So today, inspiration hit and I just set to and looked up an easy tutorial on the internet.  Ta Da!  Started and Finished! 


I even used the alphabet on my sewing machine to add their names.  I hope they enjoy them.  They sure weren't difficult to make. I didn't make them quite as fancy or add the button closure.  It is an idea with lots of possibilities.

No comments: