May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Pretty Thread from Laura

Two weeks ago, I took a class with Laura Wasilowski.  Previously, I had made her pattern Pressing Matters.
Taking the class from her was a great way to really understand her Chicago School of Fusing techniques.  I ended up buying another pattern from this series.  I had so much fused fabric left over from the class, that I was able to make this, Pretty Thread.  It just needs its embellishments and finishing. 
The size is a little different since I had to play with left-overs.  Looking forward to finishing and hanging it in my sewing room.  There are more patterns in the series.  I would like to do them all.

No comments: